Welcome to myAccount
Energy management at your fingertips
You deserve easy ways to manage your electricity account. Our online tools put convenience at your fingertips. With myAccount, you can view your current balance, as well as bill history, manage multiple residences or locations from one login, and take advantage of several payment options that can make it easy to keep your bill in check – and paid on time. You can also track rewards and refer friends in just a few clicks!
Residential customersEnroll in myAccount Sign in
Business customersEnroll in myAccount Sign in
Enrolling is easy. See for yourself with our convenient how-to video. Plus, once you’re enrolled, you can access your online account, anytime, from any computer or smart phone and take advantage of these helpful options:
- Account History – View your billing, payment and usage history up to 12 billing cycles.
- Online Payments – Use your credit / debit card or ACH/electronic check to pay your monthly invoice online, and skip the hassle of a checkbook and stamps.
- Auto-Pay* – Never worry about missing a payment. This convenient option makes an automatic deduction from your financial institution on your bill’s due date. See a how-to video to set up Auto-Pay.
- Paperless Billing** – Enroll in paperless billing. It’s the fastest and most convenient way to receive your bill. To enroll, simply log in to myAccount, and tick the Paperless Billing option under My Profile.
- Manage multiple accounts – Now you can manage multiple locations and energy accounts from one myAccount dashboard. See a how-to video to add more accounts to myAccount.
- Saving Time – Remember, myAccount can save you time, and will post payments to your account within minutes! Register today for this FREE service, and start making payments online or set-up Auto-Pay and eliminate the worry of missing a payment. Sign in to myAccount
How to register for myAccount
To register for myAccount, you will need a couple of things:
- A valid email address where account notifications can be sent
- Your account number (Found on your recent bill or welcome letter or email.)
- Your billing zip code
Once registered in myAccount, be sure to add “Service@StarTexPower.com” to your
list of safe email contacts. This will help ensure messages from StarTex Power land
in your inbox, rather than the junk mail folder. See a
How to reset your password
If you ever forget your password, you will need to enter your secret answer to the reminder security question you submitted with your registration. This will allow you to reset your password online See a how-to video to reset your password.
* In order to enroll in Auto-Pay you must register for myAccount and set up recurring payments.
** Failure to receive an email notification that your bill is available online does not relieve you of your obligation to pay your StarTex Power bill by its stated due date. Be sure to check and update your account online if you have changed your email address and have not notified us. You should receive a confirmation email stating that you have enrolled in Paperless Billing. If you do not receive such confirmation within 24-48 hours, please verify your account information or call our Customer Care Team at 1-866-917-8271 for help. You must provide a valid phone number when enrolling in Paperless Billing, so we can contact you about your account if needed.
COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS: You are about to login to the Commercial myAccount
section of our web site.
Notice: StarTex Power has enacted greater security controls for customers who use credit/debit cards. If you are making a onetime payment and using a credit/debit card that has not been previously authenticated and saved within your BillPay account, you will also see a one-time $0.99 "pending" authorization to your account. This "pending" authorization is used to authenticate your credit/debit card and will not be charged to you. This "pending" authorization will occur each time you use a credit/debit card which has not been authenticated AND saved within your MyBill account.
I understand this message, please do not show me this message again.
Please beware of any Emails requesting any personal information such as your date of birth, social security number, email identification, passwords, bank account numbers, mailing street addresses, telephone numbers login identification, or other personal information.
StarTex Power, a Constellation Company, does not request such information from our customers via email. If you encounter a suspicious email or website that claims affiliation with StarTex Power, or Constellation Energy, please contact StarTex Power for confirmation, or forward the suspected email to email@example.com immediately. Thank you for helping us keep your personal information secure.